Shop now, pay later
Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford your monthly repayments on time. Please spend responsibly. 18+ T&Cs apply. Find our more.
How it works
We have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Here's how it works:
Add products to your cart and select "Klarna" when you check out.
Enter a few personal details and you'll know instantly if you're approved.
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it's time to pay and you can manage your order and payments in the Klarna app.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card.
- 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer. Pay in 3 Terms and Conditions.
Pay online or in the app
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Frequently asked questions
At Klarna, they have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. They believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That's why their smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 200,000 retailers are working with Klarna worldwide.
- Klarna is one of Europe's largest banks and have been powering online checkouts for over 15 years.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
Fairmont & Main Limited is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments are not regulated by the FCA.